Only fools fall | Teen Ink

Only fools fall

September 29, 2015
By thekateffect BRONZE, Union City, Ohio
thekateffect BRONZE, Union City, Ohio
3 articles 14 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream"


You took my heart but you don't know you stole it.  Or maybe you do, but you don't care.  What am I suppose to think I mean to you when you say you can't feel.  You can't feel this burning heart that begs to be noticed.  I want you to do something to make me hate you.  I want you to say goodbye to me because I won't ever say it to you.  If you don't want me, I wish you'd say so I can go my different way.  And leave your heart that I loved so dearly thrown away. If you don't care, make me believe you don't.  I always said the high is worth the low to me.  Worth drowning myself in what I loved because I'd rather feel the high of feeling and have to breath the low of falling, then to not feel at all.  You are making the lows very low.  I could take it if you told me to get lost.  I could take it if you told me I meant nothing.  But I don't think I can take this not knowing. I am a fool. My heart is crumbling into your hands and I am a fool.   I love you and you won't let me.