I am a creator of words and imagination | Teen Ink

I am a creator of words and imagination

By WHYSOSERIOUS BRONZE, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
WHYSOSERIOUS BRONZE, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

being honest may not get you may friends, but it will get you the right ones.

-John Lennon

I am a creator of words and imagination

I wonder what will heaven look like after i die and who the people that i loved that are now dead as i will i come to face

I feel my consciousness speaking the difference of what is right and what is wrong I fight over the fact of what i should do

i want to say yes and i want to say no i know i should say no but i dont why dont we ever listen to the common sense of what we know what we should not do and what we should do

I am a creator of words and imagination

I wonder when will it be my turn to determine what i am:the test that determine if your a coward or if your brave people say all the time "oh i could of risked my life for that person in that house fire or jump in front of a gun for someone" dont say you would cause you may never do it and dont even say you wouldnt be able to do it cause you dont know till the very moment

i see her and she sees me and shes so beautiful i step forward and i kiss her upon her cheek she looks at me with her beautiful deep brown eyes and a single tear slips down her cheek she knows that it cant be

I feel a constant beating of my heart upon my chest

I cry...i scream...and i cringe over the fact that i believe somethings i just cant change in myself...and i hate it so much

I am a creator of words and imagination

I understand why we are born god has different plans for each and everyone of us even the ones who don't believe in him

I don't understand why we die

I say sometimes to myself will this ever end for me...,for you...,and for the rest of all of us

I dream i will have beautiful wife, children that will look like me and my wife, a happy family; however, that may just be a fantasy

I try so dam hard not to be angry at God and instead to pray to him during the most hardest of times

I wonder will i ever have anything to do with my father ever again will we ever work things out

I am a creator of words and imagination