Passion | Teen Ink

Passion

By Xena_Zionne GOLD, Chicago, Illinois
Xena_Zionne GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” -Marilyn Monroe

And it strikes like lighting
Dancing to the Thunder’s song
As the pit patter of tears rolls on and on.
And it cracks like fire interrupting sky
As her livid passion explodes
Interchanging the blue sea’s light.
Once the rain falls, the beat never drops
Once the thunder roars,BOOM!!, out her life pours
Once the lightning strikes, her feet electrifies
PASSION.
Stagnant it’s not
PASSION.
Ignites on the spot
PASSION.
Fierce and Loyal and Deadly
For it strikes like lightning interrupting the sky

Xena_Zionne GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

thank you so much<3. i tried to write something that many can relate to and is broad. I dnt always do tht but it was something a little different and i'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll come up with another. but it'll take some time. I'm also trying to get ppl to add on to my chain poem "7" it's under forums. if you read it you'll kno how it works. but please add on to it!! thx-Caramel Kisses

WinterRose76 SILVER, Ok., Florida

Arise and be all that you dream - Flyleaf

I have to say, this is one of the best free verse poems I've read on TI! The descriptions and imagery are spot on. You're a great writer, well done! 5/5 stars

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Haha, thank you. XD And sure! It's no problem. Really. You're a talented writer and person. You really are. Your poems are fantastic. So I'm on the lookout for your work, and I'm glad more is coming. ^_^ Sure, and you're welcome. ^_^ I hope you have a wonderful day and week, and so on! 

Xena_Zionne GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

I love you Miss Emily. I've asked you to take time out of your life to give me feedback on my work and you've done it! you'vve reviewed all of it!! It means a lot to have such an avid reader of my work. I promise as soon as get the time, I'll return the favor!                       TONS OF CARAMEL KISSES!                                                                      - Caramel p.s. i've got about 5 poems pending now it's a little different but i'd love to knmow what you think. please keep an eye out! thx!

I can't believe that no-one has commented on this poem, yet. :/ It's amazing. I love it. I tink it's true, that is how passion is, I think. I like that you used lightning in your poem. Haha, I love lightning. Your poem is very descriptive/vivid, true, and all in all amazing. You're a talented and wonderful writer and person. ^_^ Thank you for sharing this! Your poem made me think, it has lot of depth also. I never thought of passion that way. Thank you again!