I'm better | Teen Ink

I'm better

By amadeo GOLD, Williamsburg, Michigan
amadeo GOLD, Williamsburg, Michigan

Live life in the now and not in the past or the future.

See there is a difference between you and
Me
It's not that we aren't the same color
It's not that you walk perfectly fine and I don't
the difference is
I have a heart
I have a heart because I care about a girl more then you ever will care about someone because you always have sports or popularity before a girl
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but once school is over you will be just like a normal person so i don't care.
in school you can think you are all that but you know
It won't matter after school in fact I will be better then you in love, caring, pation and you won't beat me in anything because I am better i know how to love I don't go after the prettiest girl I care about her heart and everything else except for what she looks like.

Why do girls go after jerks when they don't pay attention to them or anything. Anyways soon I will be making more poems for self esteem and to help you guys because if one soul ever left this world it would be terrible so many people would miss you stay strong and keep going.

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

You LUCKY DUCKY. Bleah. So. Much. Homework.

amadeo GOLD said...
amadeo GOLD, Williamsburg, Michigan

My school starts in four weeks

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

Ugh. School just started and I haven't been able to post much. I value my education but...WHY?!

amadeo GOLD said...
amadeo GOLD, Williamsburg, Michigan

Thanks I try and write poetry daily but I've been busy not bein able to post any.

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

Why aren't there more amazing people like you in this world?! SERIOUSLY, MAN. XD You did a great job with this!