Truth Of Life #2 | Teen Ink

Truth Of Life #2

By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

There comes a time when we realize that we don't know what to do what to do with our troubled lives. most don't know what to do so they just hope the bad times will, but there is a few who choose to take the enlightened path. We will always have something to learn, but knowledge is something we earn. there will always be something new, but first we must get our thoughts together so we go to spend time in solitude. we leave the city, yes we must leave the hood. We must go back to nature we must go to the woods. we go to nature to find out what we were made for and who we are.We must let our thoughts go deep, we must let them go far. our place in life is has big has time & space but its only if we get to where we want before the end of the great race. we must learn to love not to have a need to be loved. We must learn to work to live and not live to work. We must learn that when we give ourselves a break, we give ourselves a moment of rest we receive a moment that the world is ours to take. We have alot to learn about our vanity but we will get there i have faith in the little bit of good we have left in hummainty

i went into the woods with pandacea its a group we went hiking but when we made camp on the cliff area there was a certin spot that got me thinking it was beutifal yet horrifying u could see nature and industry it was my inspraton for this poem thank u for reading