Why did you leave?Where could you be? | Teen Ink

Why did you leave?Where could you be?

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

Why did you leave?Where could you be? I search and search , I can't sleep; I'm a aake late at night looking at a photograph of when you were still here.Why did you leave?Where could you be? I search and search and just can't sleep. I look out my window to look upon the late dark sky and I look upon the bright light and hope to find you. Dad why did you leave?Where could you be? I try to seek the truth but can't seem to find it, You hurt me because you left me as a little girl with no answers but just questions and said the things you did,I just can't seem to know why? Why did you leave? Where could you be in the world , do you ever think of me ,wonder what I may look like? Why did you leave? Where could you be? so far away , I can't reach you? I want you to know how I am,What I've become! You left so soon a little girl who now has become a woman that deserves the truth. Dad where could you be? Why did you leave? You hurt me , I cry late at night and can't fall asleep . Why did you leave? Where could you be? Are you still living or have you drifted away to? I need to know ,I want to know! Why did you leave? Where could you be in the world? You left me as a child so young not knowing any reason why,now I am older and still unsure.Why did you leave? Was it me,was I the problem or was is just the fact you weren't made out to be a dad? Why did you leave? Where could you be? why did you cheat? Why did to want to take away the one thing that is so real and precious you don't care? Why did you leave? Where could you be? I know exotically where your at! Your not near nor far but in h**l? Why did you leave knowing that you would lose me? Over time I have come to be a dark angel sent from another world to fight for what is right! I deal with pain everyday and I can't explain but feel and hurt the sight of it. Why did you leave? Where could you be? No where for me to find,or contact that's right. Why did you leave dad, I don't understand,maybe I never will but I will be glad to hunt you down and seek what is mine. You left and never cared. Why did you leave? Where could you be in the world you need no one? Do you ever think that maybe I need you and want you in my life maybe that just ain't right cause I ain't your's to claim. Why did you leave the way you did and never said a thing except the bad hurtful things that rhyme in my mind and that I run by everyday and night in my mind and cry awake in the night and wonder why ,why did you run and never wonder why? As I close my eyes I see the truth,your afraid of what maybe real from what is right. I see you and I think of how much I ache and hate you and how much I hurt just because of you. I feel like telling you I hope you die and never are revived to look that right again and never get the chance to say why.Your far away and I can't wait anymore ,I am done with the aching pain of hate. Why did you leave? Where could you be but in your own way a h**l awaits you at the end of the light. Bye dad until we meet in the next life I guess,but remember this I will get what I want and will fight for what is mine and what I deserve in my mind I deserve answers no more than that all I want is that. Why did you leave? Where could you be in life now knowing it's been 10 years since we seen again? I pray for what could have been and what kind of man you would have been if you were here and looked me in my eyes and loved me no matter what. I've tried and now I just cry away and live away from what is true and what is fake. I miss what a father and daughter relationship is meant to be like and I will never see that day until i die. Why did you do what you did and why wait until now to not even try. I wait and wait and try and try but can't seem to move on by to what is great but dwell in what is and has been. I miss you and need you. please come back and be my dad again and forever?

I hurt by what my father is,I hurt by who he is,I hurt for what he does.I hurt period for what and who he is in life.