Precious moments | Teen Ink

Precious moments

By AlondraB SILVER, Montclair, California
AlondraB SILVER, Montclair, California

without rebellion you will have no compromise,and without compromise you will have no future. now all you need to do is to go out and speak your mind before you stand by and let weakness take over you.

As I say goodbye to him I wipe the tears that I shed. And as I climb the stairs to my room I collapse in my bed. I think of the memories that we had together and stare at the moon. I think of the first time I saw you and how you made all the girls swoon. I remember the night we had our first kiss. I can still feel your lips pressed to mine in a perfect bliss. I still feel the pain when we broke up and my heart tore in two. There wasn't a day that passed that I didn't think of you. A year went by until we realized that we were meant to be together. You held me close in the pouring rain and said I'M YOURS FOREVER. Since I first met you I knew it was the wish of destiny. Though you made it official when you got down on one knee. Now we sit on the porch and watch our grandchildren play. We laugh and smile because they are the peak our day. The day has come for me to go on without you. I go by your grave everyday but to fully move on is something I cannot do.

It hurts when you lose the love of your life and after they are gone you are left to wonder and think of those precious moments that you shared together. So go ahead. Wonder. Think. :)