Lyrics | Teen Ink

Lyrics

By kat2.0 SILVER, Sparrowbush, New York
kat2.0 SILVER, Sparrowbush, New York

life is short so go for it

Lyrics-happy, sad, mad, joyful, hard, rough, expressive, pain, love, hate, suspicion, denial, friendship, work, death, birth, beginning, end
Lyrics are diverse, changing, challenging, expressive, and an outlet. The lyrics are like a person’s diary of their life and others. Lyrics are surprising, entertaining, unimaginable, imaginative, impacting, and effective. For some people it is a way to say what they want to say not worrying about what people might think. The words in a song are moving, changing, and musically it sets the rhythm. Lyrics are another language connected to music but, it is unique all by itself.

It is just my perspective on lyrics

SecretFlame PLATINUM, Portland, Oregon

"I have a life. I just choose to ignore it."
-one of my friends

This is a good and interesting poem, I especially love the last line. But it's all one big clump and you need some stuff besides description. It flows like a poem but looks like a paragraph.

soccerangel9494 GOLD, AMISSVILLE, Virginia

"No matter what the weather always bring your own sunshine"

i like it a lot. its a really good summarization/view of lyrics

thetruthawaits94 SILVER, Duncan, Oklahoma

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain.

I love how you say lyrics are like a whole different language! That is very interesting and true too. Good job!

Kbuschan PLATINUM, South Plainfield, New Jersey

Fall in love or fall in hate; Get inspired or be depressed; Ace a test or flunk a class; Make babies or make art; Speak the truth or lie and cheat; Dance on tables or sit in the corner; Life is divine chaos. Embrace it. Breathe. And enjoy the ride...

very nice and descriptive lol. And the last line is a perfect summarization of it all :)