Just another day | Teen Ink

Just another day

January 11, 2011
By OneChance GOLD, Westland, Michigan
OneChance GOLD, Westland, Michigan
18 articles 8 photos 55 comments

Favorite Quote:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥be who YOU want to be, not what OTHERS want to see. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Looking at my cell phone, seeing white, no more messages from you tonight.
I shut off my phone, and all hope for us, I feel so stupid for ever giving you my trust.
Trying to fall asleep in my bed, but I cant with all these memories and feelings popping through my head.
I finally fall asleep and I see you in my dreams, yet another day, is all it seems.
When I wake up, I turn on my phone, get ready for school, and ready to feel alone.
Walking in the halls, and seeing you with her, you have no idea how much it hurts to see what we were.
Moving on, come on I can do it, but at this point I surely blew it.
My life seems pointless as I approach the end of the day, many old friends ask if im okay.
I exit the hall to walk home in the snow, I see all the couples leaving, row by row.
There goes you, and there goes me, out the window, its history.
Im almost home, and it feels like forever, I will give my love away no more, never.
I am home, and safe in my room, I will now cuddle up in my cocoon.
Away from the world, and all the love, this was my day, which there are plenty more of.


The author's comments:
I wrote this, and it sounded good. i hope you feel its power as much as i do.