Blue eyed guardian angel | Teen Ink

Blue eyed guardian angel

By riotgirl1134 PLATINUM, Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
riotgirl1134 PLATINUM, Albrightsville, Pennsylvania

Verse 1: Words can not begin to describe just what you mean to me. The words can not show the emotions underneath. When you are gone I find it's hard to breathe. No one knows the effect that you have on me.

Chorus: I feel your eyes follow me. I feel your soul engulf all of me. My blue eyed guardian angel. The one who saved me. Saved me from myself when no one else could see. See the pain coursing through me. Saved me from the world when my scars began to bleed. Baby you're my blue eyed guardian angel.

Verse 2: You're eyes they move me. The way you see right through me. The emotions that stir inside. The thoughts that I hide. You've become a necessity. You know all of what is inside of me. I try to hide the chaos inside but its your words that find me. You unravel my diguise and taught me not to hide.

Verse 3: I feel so connected to you. It's like you've become a part of me. I feel you in everything I do. If ever you were taken from me I know I would feel as thought part of me was missing. You light up my world. You change the black and white into color. You give me a reason to smile and you lesson the pain.

Verse 4: It's unexplainable what you are to me. Since I've met you you've taken that pain away from me. When your around I cant help but smile and laugh. Yet when you walk away. All the pain comes rushing back and I feel the tears brim my eyes. You really are my sunshine when the clouds are grey.