I Love You | Teen Ink

I Love You

By jenicex DIAMOND, Passaic, New Jersey
jenicex DIAMOND, Passaic, New Jersey

"Stay beautiful. Keep it ugly." <3

I love the way you smile, I love the way you laugh. I love the way you act, I love the way you react. I love the way you cry, I love the way you blink. I love the way you sigh, I love the way you wink. I love the way you look, I love the way you think. I love the way you lie, I love the way you hate. I love the way you love, I love the way you behave. I love the way you eat, I love the way you breathe. I love the way you see, I love the way you believe. I love the way you feel, I love the way you touch. I love the way you're real, I love that way too much. I love the way your hair is, I love the way you smell. I love the way loving you hurts, I love it all too well. I love the way you sneeze, I love the way you cough. I love the way you play, I love the way you fight. I love the way you need, I love the way you made me feel that night. I love the way you walk, I love the way you run. I love the way you bruise, I love when you have fun. I love the way you sing, I love the way you rap. I love the way your touch made me feel, I love the way you lips feel. I love the way you care, I love it when you're there. I love the way you are, I love the way you are. I love you the way you are, I love you.