Because No one Would Think...... | Teen Ink

Because No one Would Think......

October 30, 2010
By DarknessForever13 SILVER, Gainesville, Texas
DarknessForever13 SILVER, Gainesville, Texas
5 articles 0 photos 51 comments

Favorite Quote:
Quoth the Raven: "Nevermore!"
"What's right isn't always popular, but what's popular isn't always right." - Unknown


I like to be in a storm and run as fast as my legs can carry me because no one would think I was running from everything that has caused pain in the past.
I like to stand next to fires and breath in the somehow fasinating smell of smoke because no one would think my face was red from the anger in my heart.
I like to sit in a tree with music playing because it feels like I am flying away from the all the names.
Most of all, I love to dance in the rain because no one can see me cry.


The author's comments:
This piece was inspired by a lot of things, such as the part about the anger, I have had trouble at school last year and people still tease me about it, I have always been an outcast in school. and I guess these are the feelings I have towards all the people that have given me grief. besides, I am not an emotional person, and writing is the only way I can get my TRUE feelings across, after all, teenagers who are different from the..IN..crowd are nothing to those kinds of people, and we only handle so much, right?