One Day Left | Teen Ink

One Day Left

August 21, 2010
By AmandaVi GOLD, Drayton Valley, Other
AmandaVi GOLD, Drayton Valley, Other
17 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Every song ends, but thats no reason not to enjoy the music?"


You wake up, sit up in your bed and stare across the room at a recongizable clock. You realize that your last 24 hours has started. Yet you stayed glued in your same position. You know that if you had more time, you'd never take that clock for granted again.
Then you decide it's time to say your good byes. Your family, your friends, and all the people you love. Maybe that special person. How will you explain what all these people mean to you?
At the end of the day, you slump back into that same bed you woke up in and will you be thinking about your regrets and your mistakes? Didn't think so. You should be thinking back to all those happy memories. What made you smile in your past. And how you influenced other peoples lives. How youmade them smile. And how you know their gunna miss you. Like if somehow when you die you could watch peoples reaction to your death, their hearts would be broken. All it takes is one second to loose everything. When will you time be?