Game Board | Teen Ink

Game Board

July 26, 2010
By Brianna414 GOLD, Baltimore, Maryland
Brianna414 GOLD, Baltimore, Maryland
11 articles 2 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
live, life, love


A place to call home.
A place of my very own.
A place where I am unjudged.
A place that takes me any where to anyone.
I vision the world as a play ground, not a place to call home.
I vision objects as a tease, not my own.
I am held high on a stage, we all are, not unjudged.
We all are stuck in one place, without peace.
We are always fighting to be free of our chains!
This is not being taking to any where or near any one.
Yes we do see others each and every day, but this is nothing if you see the game we play.
We are on a game board fighting in till the end then what?
We start all over again, never free or rid of our evil deeds.
We are tormented and broken down piece by piece in till we give in to what we can never defeat.
This is what we are here to do and we are supposed to give in, but I will never give in.
You see that’s what they expect, you to be weak, and worth less,
But I am not and refuse to be what they put me here to do and be because I am me,
Because I am me I will never be free in till I destroy the other piece of me that makes me start over, and makes me week, the piece of us all that makes us fall and fail, but once that piece is destroyed then we must heal from all around and then I will have A place to call home. A place of my very own. A place where I am unjudged. A place that takes me any where to anyone.
Freedom is that place that everyone has lost just look its slowly being taking away from all of us so fight defeat and heal then you have won and set yourself free of the chains and the board game, but be careful it is very easy to start a new game.


The author's comments:
Tell me any thing i want to hear what anyone and every one has to say so please give it all you got!