"If I Had" | Teen Ink

"If I Had"

By ReineBloodwolf GOLD, Portsmouth, Virginia
ReineBloodwolf GOLD, Portsmouth, Virginia

"I will never fade away" "I will always be with you" "Yours in eternity" "Live for today but, look foward to tomorrow, and never forget to smile"

If I had a million dollars I’d buy you the world, if I had a thousand hearts I’d give them all to you, if I had a hundred lips I’d give you the most sweetest kisses that you’d ever have, if I had wings I’d fly to the sky and bring you a billion stars which would still not be as bright as you, if I had a camera I’d use it to capture your sweet smile, but still my love if I had you I’d be the happiest person alive. Because when I see you it’s like I have more than nine lives, and it’s like I can brave the darkest of places just by being by your side. I love you will you be mine? I want you to be with me, I want to hold your hand every day, if I had the power to run fast I’d run with you to the ends of the earth! But if I had you I’d always be with you in your heart my love.

my best friend Joel inspired me i adore him!!!!!!

thank you so much!

I love it alot. I can relate because I feel the same way about this guy. He's my boyfriend, but I'm not going to get to see him often. Keep writing.