IF Only | Teen Ink

IF Only

By deathonapedestal101 GOLD, Owego, New York
deathonapedestal101 GOLD, Owego, New York

If thou lovest me then,
Steal forth thy father's house tomorrow night;
And in the wood, a league without the town,
Where I did meet thee once with Helena,
To do observance to a morn of May,
There will I stay for thee.

when you say hello,
i wisper "hi" and then hate to see you go, when you kiss me good night, i try to see with all blind sight, when you remind me that you love me, sometimes i only think "yeah right", when we fight and i cry, you immediately apoligize, we we goof off your the first to take the hit, when we go out, your deffinately not ashamed to admit, that i am yours and yours alone and we'll always be together, everytime you come around, i bound into you without a sound, though the distance is a very big obsticle, we will over come it agin and again, until we are together forever,
you made me a promise, that you'd take me away,
cinderella and prince charming, never again bound by chains or age, you want military, well i support you 100%, but if i lose you, i lose everything, make a life, be yourelf, and never forget that you'll always have me in hind sight, but only one thing more, if i could just tell you, if you only knew, just exactly how much i love you!

what inspired this peice is my boyfriend who is away for military reasons.
what i hope people get from it is that even as you love someone and want to be with some who isn't in the same state, its not impossible to be happy. he left here when he was a baby and then when his parents come back he'll be 18 and will be going into the military, we chose to have a life together, and if its something that you really want you can be yourself and still make it work, i have. dont give up because life's to hard, cause then your left with if only's.

mandi caldwell GOLD, Christana, Pennsylvania
wow!!! thats really really good i like it alot so i hope you check out my work too n comment on it!!! n awesome job again!!! :)