All Nonfiction Bullying Books Academic Author Interviews Celebrity interviews College Articles College Essays Educator of the Year Heroes Interviews Memoir Personal Experience Sports Travel & CultureAll Opinions Bullying Current Events / Politics Discrimination Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking Entertainment / Celebrities Environment Love / Relationships Movies / Music / TV Pop Culture / Trends School / College Social Issues / Civics Spirituality / Religion Sports / Hobbies
- Summer Guide
- College Guide
- Author Interviews
- Celebrity interviews
- College Articles
- College Essays
- Educator of the Year
- Personal Experience
- Travel & Culture
- Current Events / Politics
- Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking
- Entertainment / Celebrities
- Love / Relationships
- Movies / Music / TV
- Pop Culture / Trends
- School / College
- Social Issues / Civics
- Spirituality / Religion
- Sports / Hobbies
- Community Service
- Letters to the Editor
- Pride & Prejudice
- What Matters
Top 10 Ways to Get Kicked Out of Costco
10. Jump up and down on mattresses.
9. Stay on cart side and put the cart on the member side.
8. Climb the shelves to the top.
7. Push all soda fountain buttons without a cup.
6. Ask why the "cigarettes" sign is so big if they are bad for you.
5. Try food sample without an adult (under fourteen)
4. Buy merchandise with all pennies.
3. Go back to samples more than once
2. Use cart as skateboard and yell "duck and cover!"
1. Get in a catfight over who got more savings.