Darkness and light | Teen Ink

Darkness and light

By KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other
KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other

When it seems there's no way out, when it seems to you that you're falling apart, that you're loosing yourself, just believe, hope, have a faith.... And you'll stand up and keep on with your life like nothing happened, you'll be happy and free....

I don’t like light, it uncovers too much.
I like fog and night- they’re keepers.
Sometimes, it’s better after all for some jagged and damaged parts of our personality to stay deeply hidden in the darkness, invisible, venial.
We should only announce the most beautiful and the brightest parts with the light, but still, light is prattler.
When you’re not expecting it, you could discover the most shabbily side, side that you’re ashamed of, under the traitor- the brightness of the day, painful truth.
People are spiteful- you shouldn’t believe them, you think they’re nice, you think that you can believe them, that you can love them, that you mean something to them, but the appealing rebound can happen- just like in waltz- which can change everything. The horrible truth is discovered. And everything falls in abyss; it whirls into the nonexistence and dies forever. Everything which looked so beautiful and careless becomes disgusting and frightening.
And we are falling too.
And everything looks meaningless.

I was driving in the car with the boy I can't stand in my English school... It was cold and foggy night and I was bored (I forgot my cellphone headphones so I had to listen to that jerks drawling how he hates fog)... As I was little depressed and very tired I started thinking about darkness, real friendships and love relationships... This is the product of my freaky mind.. :)

KaThywuf BRONZE, Sombor, Other

Thank you... Well, I think that, sometimes, it is better for some things to stay hidden, but if you are really close to someone, you should open up for him/her...

JackXD SILVER said...
JackXD SILVER, Houston, Texas

this may not be a quote but i really love the lyrics-Trust in me the way I trusted you I know we could have done this together If you believed in me like I believed in you My heart would be forever in your hands-all that remains-forever in your hands

i really like this poem it is true the light does uncover too much and most things are wanted to keep hidden, but then you want to know and uncover it from others with really makes you think, should i trust and tell or cover it up and stay safe?

check some of my stuff out too i think you would enjoy it