If I Were Never Around. | Teen Ink

If I Were Never Around.

January 16, 2010
By HiddenGem GOLD, North Fort Myers, Florida
HiddenGem GOLD, North Fort Myers, Florida
13 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Not Everything Happens For A Reason. But Everything Results In Consequences. Be Prepared. Don't Be Just Another Idiot Standing There Saying, "What Happened?" Be The Person Giving The Answers. -My Own Original Quote.


If I weren't here anymore, I doubt you'd even notice. And even if you did, I know you'd never care. If you never saw me again, I doubt it would make you sad. And even if it did, I know you'd never shed a tear. If you never heard my voice again, I doubt you'd even miss it. And even if you did, I know you'd never remember. If you never saw my name again, I doubt you'd even see the change. And even if you did, I know you'd do nothing to alter it. If you saw the cuts and bruises and scars along my arms, I doubt you'd give them a second glance. And even if you did, I know you'd never recognize that they spell out our story. If i died tonight, I doubt it would mean a thing. And even if it did, I know you'd never wonder why I did. And if you really wondered, you're dumber than I thought.