Mother Nature | Teen Ink

Mother Nature

October 23, 2023
By calblocc SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
calblocc SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Myself: Hey mother nature


Mother nature; Hey son


Myself: How was the world created?


Mother nature; God of course, he left gods like me and the reaper to keep the world intact and keep in charge down here but we follow his orders. I am the mother of nature.


Myself: Oh okay, but how did he make you guys?


Mother nature; He is able to make anything, think of God as a big huge ball of energy that could make smaller balls of energy like the reaper and myself. You and everyone in the world has a little bit of his energy inside of you. People say that the ball of energy that is God, creates your soul.


Myself: That's crazy I never really thought about that. Why did you make weed?


Mother nature; People were in this world born with freedom so people do whatever they want and receive their own consequences. Weed is good and can be used to medically help people but too much of it isn't good. Just like anything else, too much of something is never good.


Myself: How long have you been mother nature and do you like it?


Mother nature; I love my job, I get to make people happy and give the animals a home. BUt ive been around since 1266 C.E.