Cakes | Teen Ink

Cakes

October 19, 2023
By DrDollHead PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin
DrDollHead PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin
24 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am a collection of experiences


El and Elsa don’t like coffee, they drink it given the circumstances but cringe at the bitterness. Tessa likes coffee but she also likes chocolate cake, so do El and Elsa. And I know they would all eat chocolate ice cream but I hate the taste. The faux flavor of dark chocolate, like chemicals and too many pounds of sugar or an angry reaction to being eaten. The sugar that clogs your taste buds but gives you a bittersweet craving. The irony. So El, Elsa, and Tessa like chocolate cake and ice cream but only Tessa likes coffee; however, their opinions mean nothing because El has a peanut allergy, Elsa has more sweet teeth than hair strands, and Tessa is a peskitarian. 

But Kasumi likes coffee and hates chocolate ice cream and cake! She doesn’t like a mound of frosting and her favorite cake is Tiramisu. The spongy texture, like eating a cloud, partnered with the sweet taste of coffee. Kasumi is correct, she likes coffee and tiramisu but not chocolate ice cream or cake. Kasumi is like cake , soft spoken and sweet. She is rich and real in person. She is far from basic and most certainly best, just like tiramisu but not like chocolate cake or ice cream.