My imaginary love | Teen Ink

My imaginary love

By vkworkofficial SILVER, New Delhi, Delhi, Other
vkworkofficial SILVER, New Delhi, Delhi, Other

My imaginary love, you

Traversing from my heart,

From the root like cancer,

To my eye, my vision,

Forming in thin air,

Filling-up my nostrils,

With the smell of you,

My virgin lips,

Moist only for you,

Hungry tongue of mine,

Waiting to taste you,

My sparkly white teeth,

Oh my fangs, dying to have a bite,

My ears, listening on repeat,

To your angelic siren like voice,

My mind undressing you,

Always busy with the memories of you,

My fingers, waiting to caress your thighs,

Tickling you to a death of laughter,

My arms waiting to fold you within,

Never letting you go again...

This poem on mine was written by me on a car-journey in the city of "peace" (although since I'm a cynic, and a negative-ish person I don't believe in such concepts)

The "imaginary love" is a person who's ghost doesn't stop chasing my mind, a person who's presence is always craved by me, a person whom I love. A person whom I used to try to spend all of my time with, we weren't "dating", nor did we "share" an intimate relationship. 

I used to have extremely strong romantic feelings for her, and off-and-on it starts becoming more intense.

Somehow I feel her presence, and whenever I close my eyes I can see her face smiling, that cute expression on her face, her cute smile. The ways her eyes look at me, as if they're conveying "Ugh, so silly, Vedant"

I remember this one time she dropped me home in her car, and before departing I pulled her cheek for the first, and the last time. 

She was a much older person than me, most people are since I'm barely 15. She was extremely charming, and, well incredibly smart, as so it seemed at the moment to my gullible mind-controlling heart.

And one day it all ended. That's life for you, I guess....