Hidden | Teen Ink

Hidden

By WolvesRain ELITE, Walton, Kentucky
WolvesRain ELITE, Walton, Kentucky

"Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works." Virginia Wolf

Sadness is hidden,
Within these eyes,
Pain is covered,
With a smile.
So much pressure,
So much hate,
I just wish,
It’d all go away.
I am calling God,
Can you hear?
My broken soul,
So shattered,
So crumbled,
Can’t take anymore,
Destruction.

This talks about how someone who seems so happy can really be struggling so look for those people and help them up. Please comment!

WolvesRain ELITE, Walton, Kentucky

I feel that, I smile everyday just to pretend I'm fine and I say I'm fine but the truth is, I feel empty and sad all the time.

Lydiaq ELITE said...
Lydiaq ELITE, Somonauk, Illinois

The universe must be a teenage girl. So much darkness, so many stars.
--me

Yeah, I don't really trust happy looking people anymore; I automatically wonder what they're actually thinking and weather that's different from how they want to appear. All this anguish is caused by small talk, like asking people if they're good and then saying "Good!" No, it doesn't automatically mean life is good if you claim you're good. I can tell the difference between outsiders and soul friends by those whom I don't feel the need to tell them I'm good. The people who just look at you and see the truth.