Sleep | Teen Ink

Sleep

By FirstSteps5000 SILVER, Bethesda, Maryland
FirstSteps5000 SILVER, Bethesda, Maryland

"If you reach for the stars, you'll just get the stars. Reach for the heavens and you get the stars thrown in." - unknown
"These aren't just stories,"... …"They're whole kingdoms. They're worlds. They're perspectives and opinions you can't offer, from lives you haven't lived." - The Isle of the Lost
"When someone does something hurtful, they have to admit it... [t]hen they have to be punished for it. And maybe then, if they apologize and change, maybe -maybe- *then* they get forgiven." - The One and Only Bob

To sleep is to let go…

When you are asleep, anything can happen

Flying

Away from the day’s pains

To a better place

Where the world can’t 

Chain you with

Worry

To sleep is to be free...

I would love to get some feedback on this poem.

SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"It Will Be Good." (complicated semi-spiritual emotional story.)

"Upon his bench the pieces lay
As if an artwork on display
Of gears and hands
And wire-thin bands
That glisten in dim candle play." -Janice T., Clockwork[love that poem, dont know why, im not steampunk]

@FirstSteps5000 where the heck are you? are you ok? are you dead? this is really bad timing for you to disappear I'm still worked up about other disappearances and I'm worried and i want to pretend its just because of the rps but that's a lie. where are you??? aside from narrator killing me, you've been gone long enough that I'm to worried to throw a ake funeral. or even joke about narrators insolence.
if you don't get back soon I'm sending Isami after you with his swords. I'm sure he would somehow kidnap you and get you to padlet, where ill force narrator to let me back and then imprison you so you cant freak me out again. ill add some sort of capturing power to Isami, or maybe an ice cage or fox fyre cage will do. no, he'll be dead before he gets fyre. what if hes to dead to rescue you? kuros still alive and if shes in creepy ekwuno mode you don't want her after you, you had better get back soon.

SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"Upon his bench the pieces lay
As if an artwork on display
Of gears and hands
And wire-thin bands

hooray!
so aparently the writing is really good. when the forums were up I thought reading it would be crazy, but apparently I was crazy.

I think I will

SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"Upon his bench the pieces lay
As if an artwork on display
Of gears and hands
And wire-thin bands

will you be active on ti again now?

SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"Upon his bench the pieces lay
As if an artwork on display
Of gears and hands
And wire-thin bands

it wont let me comment on the other one, or if it does it wont show up

SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"Upon his bench the pieces lay
As if an artwork on display
Of gears and hands
And wire-thin bands

if you lucid dream you can go anywhere and do anything(theroreticlly including murder) and it feels real and you remember it in the morning. so I've heard, and so some of my lucid dreaming characters say. i wish I could... (actually i probably can, I just don't want to get up in the middle of the night)