Ballads by teens on a variety of topics | Teen Ink

Ballad

Most recently submitted Ballads

Poetry
By CupcakeSaffy PLATINUM
Cochrane, Other

There was a girl a time ago Who ran amok through the meadow Barefoot and singing that She’d never want a fellow. She was not responsible She just wanted to be free And have...
CupcakeSaffy PLATINUM, Cochrane, Other

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Poetry
By k.s.h. GOLD
Depauw, Indiana
k.s.h. GOLD, Depauw, Indiana

Two roads diverged in a wood and I--I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost

Poetry
By nomes GOLD
Hamden, Connecticut
nomes GOLD, Hamden, Connecticut

"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let god deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too."

Poetry
By nomes GOLD
Hamden, Connecticut
nomes GOLD, Hamden, Connecticut

Poetry
By brittossa GOLD
Claremont, California
brittossa GOLD, Claremont, California

Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desire can be won. It exists. It is real. It is possible. It is yours.

Poetry
By brittossa GOLD
Claremont, California
brittossa GOLD, Claremont, California

Poetry
By brittossa GOLD
Claremont, California
brittossa GOLD, Claremont, California

Poetry
By k.s.h. GOLD
Depauw, Indiana
k.s.h. GOLD, Depauw, Indiana

Robert Frost

Poetry
By teacupsandpoems GOLD
Valley Stream, New York
teacupsandpoems GOLD, Valley Stream, New York

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is: Try to please everybody.
Herbert Bayard Swope

Poetry
By k.s.h. GOLD
Depauw, Indiana
k.s.h. GOLD, Depauw, Indiana

Robert Frost