Boy, girl, crush | Teen Ink

Boy, girl, crush

By hannahbee7 DIAMOND, Boca Raton, Florida
hannahbee7 DIAMOND, Boca Raton, Florida

"You know you’re a writer if your friend tells you a heartbreaking story and your first reaction is – wow, that would make an incredible plot for a novel. You know you’re a smart writer if you manage to keep that reaction to yourself."

There's something in your smile
and it's easy to mistake
It's the intoxicating symphony
that's keeping me awake

And there's a reason I'm alive
Your vision sparkles, flecks of white
now I've found my purpose
So I'll think of you all night

Boys.. love... life

AsIAm PLATINUM said...
AsIAm PLATINUM, Somewhere, North Carolina

"According to some, heroic deaths are admirable things. (Generally those who don't have to do it. Politicians and writers spring to mind.) I've never been convinced by this argument, mainly because, no matter how cool, stylish, composed, unflappable, manly, or defiant you are, at the end of the day you're also dead. Which is a little too permanent for my liking." — Jonathan Stroud (Ptolemy's Gate)

Aww, it's cute!  I love it! ~AsIAm

pinkypromise23 PLATINUM, Cranston, Rhode Island

i know that you believe you understand what you think i said, but im not sure you realize that what you heard is not what i meant.

ive read a lot of the stuff you wrote and i love the way you rhyme. this is really good.

pandaLICIOUS SILVER, Portland, Oregon

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

Wow! Really cool! Keep up the good work! :)