Picture in a frame | Teen Ink

Picture in a frame

By VisionTru PLATINUM, Rochester, New York
VisionTru PLATINUM, Rochester, New York

Golden
The memory of you face
Framed
The picture of your smile
Quiet
The action you now speak
Gone
you forever will be

Luminous
The sign of your being
Sweet
The never ending gesture
Life
Lived in a short time
Gone
Without warning without signs

Picture Frame
Sits silently on the mantle
Glance
From time to time at us
Absence
IS hard to handle
Framed Presense
Slowly but surely gathering dust

VisionTru PLATINUM, Rochester, New York
i actually just made it up. i dont think this is a type of form, but i wanted to make some words stand out alot more, giving specific type of feeling in that word

el-oh-el PLATINUM, Maloney Gardens, Other

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
-Marianne Williamson

Please do tell what form is this???

I've never actually seen a poem written like this but I love it, the words are rather bold, on one line alone, it's like a heading followed by a sub....it's excellent actually :) thank you for sharing