live your life, | Teen Ink

live your life,

February 19, 2009
By SkaterGurl17 GOLD, Jasper, Georgia
SkaterGurl17 GOLD, Jasper, Georgia
11 articles 3 photos 24 comments

As you get older you learn how to handle burdens-each heartbreak makes you stronger-you make mistakes that leave you many regrets-you find someone who gets the best of you-then walks out on you-the pain builds up and the tears flow-you try to hold on but you see its better just to let go- you learn to give yourself to god and let him lead the way-you'll fall right on your face and only family will help you on your feet again-you gotta learn to make yourself happy-and be content with what you have- you gotta look back at your past and learn to laugh-you gotta hold on to each day because it might be your last-take the risks-learn from your own mistakes-don't ever be a fake-always be yourself-over come your fears-never hide your tears-life is full of many things-never hold your head in shame-just live your life and do your thing.


The author's comments:
I love to Write things that people can feel touched by...or relate too... i feel like the best people in this world are the people that are 100% their true SELF.. And people who make the best out of everything...