Mirror Mirror | Teen Ink

Mirror Mirror

By XOXONANI GOLD, Killeen, Texas
XOXONANI GOLD, Killeen, Texas

"LIVE,LAUGH,LOVE"

Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the one within it all? Who has my eyes and my smile,but I dont know her at all.

Her smile is as bright as the day , yet she sits in the vacancy of the night. Her eyes shine like the stars, but only has darkness in her heart. So

She is a slpitting image, The way that she appears. She looks to good to be real. The mascarade she hides behind when she applys her Cover Girl if only they knew it was a lie..with each passing day.

The tears they fall with each passing day, in the midst of the night when things for once are not okay. I feel her pain like its mine, see the shadow around the soul..Thats when i know

Mirror Mirror on the wall im the girl with in it all, who fakes a smile and fakes a laugh beacause people don't understand. Though at night my tears they fall , because sometimes its heard to be stong ..Mirror on the wall

I was at a church meeting and they came up with the topic of , a mask or pretending things are okay. I know i have done this many times before and even now .. and i really got inspired