I'm Thankful | Teen Ink

I'm Thankful

November 27, 2014
By BeautyWhispers PLATINUM, Nevada City, California
BeautyWhispers PLATINUM, Nevada City, California
21 articles 0 photos 98 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be Yourself, Be Unique, Be Me. :) - By BeautyWhispers


There's times were pulled apart, but in the end we end up stuck like glue.
   My mind try's to rap around this simple face but I have no clue.
          We laugh and cry, and we always tell each other to stay strong.
    I can shout and scream and cry and wail, but your always there all along.
So beyond anything else, I'm thankful...
As I sit here reading this to my family, I am saying words of truth.
I will sit through every storm of rage, in order to reach the calm booth.
When I'm angry or upset you still wait for me to return, and I know I'm loved.
I will get frowned upon, and pulled and poked and shoved.
         But your always there, and I'm thankful...
For family, for love, for nature, for my friends, for the sky above, for earth, for my home, for warmth and frozen snow, for a smile and a laugh, for this food before me, for fresh water, for hearts, for music and emotions, for moments of giggles and laughter, for moments filled with awkward glances, for times ware I just let go and cry, for grins and twinkling eyes, for school knowledge, for my bed, for rain, for heat, and for the unstoppable incredible beautiful loving amazing and unconditional love of family.
                  


The author's comments:

Hi, this is a thanksgiving spacial! Happy ThanksGiving!!!!! Idk if this is going to be edited today but either way have a great time!;)