you and me under the stars. | Teen Ink

you and me under the stars.

January 25, 2011
By Terrahantu BRONZE, Gillette, New Jersey
Terrahantu BRONZE, Gillette, New Jersey
4 articles 4 photos 17 comments

the way it feels to see your face, i love to feel that sweet embrace. that feeling of your lips meeting mine, hoping that forever we’ll be intertwine, making me wish, making me see that forever with you is where i hope to be. i love your smile, i love your kiss, i love the way i always miss your hands that hold onto mine. i never want to let go of the time, the time share with one another. the time we held onto each other through out the night we laid as one, under the stars and we felt as though we’ve overcome. we’ve overcome it all. this little town, this little wish, the universe, but none of that is as big as this, as big as the love i have for you, as big as my heart that beats for you. nothing is as long as the days i wait to see you, nothing could compare, nothing could compete with how much i really do care. i just want you to see that i belong with you and i hope you feel the same way about me. i know you care, but just how much? cause i need to know. i feel this will soon bust right through my gut, cutting like a blade, for all my tears i cry for you, wondering if this love is real or just a game, either way my love is true and i hope to forever be with you. i hope you know your all i love and all i need for your tiny quarks, off the cuff remarks, and your random retorts for what ever reason make me want to be with only you, and make me see what it is you do that makes me fall so hard every time i look into those eyes, i swear some how there beauty will lead to my demise, but any way now i turn away and let you be just letting you know you're all i need.


The author's comments:
this is a poem i wrote for my boyfriend. i love him with all my heart and i know he loves me too. i just don't know if he really loves me as much as i love him.