SAVED | Teen Ink

SAVED

By sillywillysooz GOLD, Grantsville, Utah
sillywillysooz GOLD, Grantsville, Utah

"never let the fear of striking out, ever keep you from playing the game"

I fall to my knees and let out a scream, what's happening to me? is this a dream? I lay on the ground and begin to cry, I hear no sounds as I begin to die. I lay there as the poison set in, I cannot lose I cannot win. For a moment I hear footsteps heading my way, I try to listen as I begin to pray. I open my eyes and see a man, he picks me up and takes my hand. He's dressed in robes of glorious white, it's all I can see in the darkened night. He tells me that it's NOT my time and that I am yet to live, what happened to me tonight was a crime and this is all he can give. He places his hands upon my head, and whispering softly this is what he said:"I am Joseph, your guardian angel, by the power invested in me I heal your wounds I erase your fate I erase your doom. You shall live a long and happy life, you shall be a loving mother and a righteous wife." And with that said he kissed my cheek and patted my head. he turned on his heels and walked out of sight, leaving me alone in the cold darkened night. So I closed my eyes and fell asleep knowing everything would be alright.