Just Plain Random | Teen Ink

Just Plain Random

By Thinker PLATINUM, Na, Connecticut
Thinker PLATINUM, Na, Connecticut

A wise word does not make the speaker wise.

Random thoughts:
If I were a tree
‘Cause that’s what I’d be
I’d wish to be a hickory tree
Tall and strong in every weather
No grain of sand or rock I cannot tether
On mountain steep, or plateau high
There is no place I can’t spy

If dancing is an art, bees are the insect true eccentrics, always obsessed with their art

Science is a function of fact, data and proof; all other things are politics.

Leadership is neither an art nor a science; but a coalition of wise decisions, knowledgeable action, and considerate thought.

No education, no matter how advanced, should be a lexicon; but rather a tool to assist humanity.

Nothing brings a person to the pinnacle of thoughts like a paradigm altering discovery.

If nothing can be perfect due to the fallibility of every person, can anything be truly fallible, or is it a cause of a lack of thought.

I am told that the definition of crazy is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. If this is true, then why when educators, students, administrators, and employers generally dislike the way the education system is conducted, do we continue to educate in the same manor in general.

Life is a marathon, there for each step must be taken with patients, care and considerate action; not only for where you are going, and where you’ve been, but also for where you are at this exact moment. The German language has a word for this consideration, zinegiete, a specific place and time in existence.

If it can’t be justified among all of the general public, then why teach it to the general public? A survey of skills from all walks of life should be taken on a regular basis, and collected and coagulated into solid, practical, useable, and functional curricula.

If life were a game, who is the winner?

Have you ever really looked at a brick? From afar the look exactly the same, look close enough and the look the same. When looking from exactly the right distance each is unique and complex.

When you think of creating a new idea you, are you planning on just rearranging old ideas in a different manner?

If time determines authority, then why don’t people follow the instructions of their instincts; surely they have been in existence longer than any ones’ thoughts.

If Einstein says distance and time are a ratio to speed, why don’t those who move faster have more time?

A moment of understanding can change the course of knowledge for a lifetime; a life time of understanding can change the course of time.

Telling the truth that isn’t fact is called belief

When on the subject of influence; the only thing that matters in the end is that people listen to what you have to say under any circumstances, and act in according to their morals with your words in mind.