Tell Me. | Teen Ink

Tell Me.

By jesss2009 SILVER, Kearny, New Jersey
jesss2009 SILVER, Kearny, New Jersey

Tell me you love me.
Tell me you need me.
Tell me that you can't live without me.
Tell me you feel the same as I do.
Tell me I'm not alone.
Tell me you are there as a lover.
As a friend.
Tell me that the rose has no scent without me.
Tell me that the sun has no shine without me.
Tell me that the clouds rain like the hardest of storms without me.
Just tell me you love me.
That you wouldn't survive without me.
Just tell me.
Please tell me and save me from this agony I'm living in.

Pink_Butterfly, FC, Other

"Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf."
- Albert Schweitzer.

Wow, This poem is very nice. And I think a lot of young lovers can relate to this, Good job. Keep writing. =)

WHOOO!!!!!!! SECOND POEM!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the awesome writing and never stop submiting your work Jess!!! (this time I made sure it was the star on the far right ;D) haha!! I know you won't let me down!! Oh wait, that's right, I'm supposed to be writing feedback on the poem. Well, this is another one of my favs. It has a lot of meaning to it, and I think you expressed yourself very well. The yearning you have is very profound, and I hope that one day it will be quenched. If not through the person, than through God. Remember that God will never abandon you Jessica, even though it may feel like it sometimes. He is the only one who can truly fulfill your desires. Hmmm, what else is there to say? Other than this is an amazing poem and you are very talented and have much potential, I want you to know that I beleive in you. You can do it!!!!! I know that sounds corny but I don't care. Silly monkeys forever!!!!