Click and Flash | Teen Ink

Click and Flash

April 13, 2009
By writetillidie7 SILVER, Alexandria, Virginia
writetillidie7 SILVER, Alexandria, Virginia
9 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"science takes you to the moon. religion takes you into buildings."


click.
flash.
click.
flash.
take a picture. savour the moment. stop the time. pretend you own it.

relive the past repeatedly. remember the times between you and me.

remember the cuddles when freezing cold. making life plans for when we grow old.

sitting in class, passing notes. our first kiss on the deck of the boat.

jumping on leaves, all raked in a pile. dancing all night, at parties gone wild.

playing freezbe and volleyball down by the beach. using sand to bury our feet.

jumping in mudpuddles, skipping in the rain. taking turns walking the neighbors great dane.

picnicing, on top of the hill. watching the stars while laying still.

skiing down, the slopes of the mountain. splashing each other with help from fountains.

a stack of movies for movie nights, an extra hug for our 5 minute fights
sitting on your car watching the sunset, listening to an old beatles cassette

laughing at jokes from years far gone, before we know it, it's already dawn

finding me crying in the rain, i tell you my problems and you dont complain

snowball fights and sledding down hills, you brag about how you've got more skills

pizza parlors and ice cream shops, being with you, it seems like time stops

midnight showings & pop corn fights, every day our relationship reaches new heights.

coming with me to get my nails done, going with you to your monster truck "fun"

kissing till morning and cuddling till noon, its too bad summer's over so soon.

click.
flash.
click.
flash
take a picture. savour the moment. stop the time. pretend you own it.

relive the past repeatedly. remember the times between you and me.