LeBron James vs Kobe Bryant | Teen Ink

LeBron James vs Kobe Bryant

By pran1990 BRONZE, Mayfield Hts, Ohio
pran1990 BRONZE, Mayfield Hts, Ohio

LeBron James V.S Kobe Bryant

LeBron James and Kobe Bryant are very athletic and effective on the court. There is a big debate throughout the country about who’s the better player. They talk about it in bars, in locker rooms, on the radio, and in the media, the debate is constantly raging. Has James surpassed Bryant as the NBA's best player? Who do you think is the best athlete Kobe or LeBron? Do you think this question is indubitable? LeBron is a very strong person in heart and mind and has great leadership. Kobe is very quick, clutched and play’s smart on the court. Lebron is a train when he drives to the whole. He also has great numbers on assist and rebounds. I think he found a different technique when he blocks lay-ups and jump shots. It was said by Jeff Van Gundy, “Kobe's basketball IQ, competitive spirit and skill set make him, unquestionably, the best closer in the game”. Kobe and LeBron do not have to substantiate being in their echelon because it is shown on the court. LeBron play’s for the Cavs and Kobe plays for the Lakers. LeBorn did not win the championship ring yet but that is where he’s headed. Kobe on the other hand has won the championship ring four times. This is Kobe’s thirteenth year playing in professional basketball and he has only been M.V.P one time. He was selected with the thirteenth pick in the 1996 NBA draft by the Charlotte Hornets. Lebron was selected number one pick in the 2003 NBA draft by the Cleveland Cavaliers. This is Lebron sixth year playing professional basketball and has won MVP one time Lebron and Kobe is intrepid at every moment. Kobe and Lebron put up big numbers on points most of their games. They also was selected it to the all-star games every year. Kobe is the best player in the NBA right now. Kobe was Mr. Basketball every year in his high school career. Lebron was Mr. Basketball for three years in his high school career. I think Lebron will become the best basketball player in the NBA soon. Lakers beat the Cavaliers 101-91 to sweep the season series. That came the same week Bryant scored a modern Madison Square Garden record of 61 points against the New York Knicks. Two nights later, James scored 52 and came within a rebound of his 21st triple-double.

wilhelmsj said...
wilhelmsj, Coffeyville, Kansas
Kobe had a game where he got 81 points and if you go look LeBron had 61 and Kobe last game he got 60 and think about the ages

gherringcor said...
gherringcor, Coffeyville, Kansas
LeBron is good... but not near as good as Kobe and i'm with @wilhelmsj Kobe won all 4 titles by himself!!!

wilhelmsj said...
wilhelmsj, Coffeyville, Kansas
naw he went on to win all 4 titles by him self kobe had 99.2 chase of making his shot in 2010 well leborn had a 83 chase of making it. and how many did tiles did lebron get?

CelticsAllDayWilson25 BRONZE, Whitney, Texas

I call it how I see it with my glasses on "Lil Wayne"

Kobe. Michael Jordan Even said it out his own mouth "the closest person to play in the Nba is Kobe"

But im all bout them Celtics

LeBron23 said...
I meant Kobe has had a better team and better players to work with all his career, LeBron has not had good players to work with.

LeBron23 said...
LeBron is a better player than Kobe. Kobe has always had a better team than Kobe. All the years he has been in the league.

b.ballgal16 said...
Without a doubt in anyones mind Micheal Jordan was and still is the best player EVER! Kobe is better than LeBrone but that could change. Niether are close to Micheal Jordan!!

hambone3344 said...

its just like the nfl because everyone thinks the steelers are the best team because they won six championships but look at this year the lions are undefeated the texans r doing good and the bills are doing good they ende3d thier 15 straight loses to the patriots which i didnt think would happen this year but it did and look where the bills are their first in the division i dont know who the best player in the nba is because lebron is my favorite basketball player but kobe is good too each player and team has their ups and downs each game and each season so we cant really decide  who is better till they both retire

ShontelleSymone GOLD, New Castle, Pennsylvania

"Are you chasing your dreams? Or are your dreams chasing you?" - Michelle Phan

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. Kobe has five championship rings. FIVE. Lebron has yet to make one. You do the math. But I do think that Lebron is all hype and not enough skill. everytime he is in an important game, he chokes.

smileyctm said...
smileyctm, Chicago, Illinois

kobe

kobe is 

jeffrey said...
kobe sucks lebron james is the best nba player after michael jordan.

SteelersAllDay23 SILVER, Christiana, Pennsylvania

I can have you dreaming when you not even sleeping.

Kobe is nice, but should be compared to lower players' rates because of his assist and points.

EdwardP BRONZE said...
EdwardP BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

Did I cause your problems; Then don't tell me about them!

LeBron is younger better more athletic and overall better than Kobe