LeBron James vs Kobe Bryant | Teen Ink

LeBron James vs Kobe Bryant

December 15, 2009
By pran1990 BRONZE, Mayfield Hts, Ohio
pran1990 BRONZE, Mayfield Hts, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

LeBron James V.S Kobe Bryant


LeBron James and Kobe Bryant are very athletic and effective on the court. There is a big debate throughout the country about who’s the better player. They talk about it in bars, in locker rooms, on the radio, and in the media, the debate is constantly raging. Has James surpassed Bryant as the NBA's best player? Who do you think is the best athlete Kobe or LeBron? Do you think this question is indubitable? LeBron is a very strong person in heart and mind and has great leadership. Kobe is very quick, clutched and play’s smart on the court. Lebron is a train when he drives to the whole. He also has great numbers on assist and rebounds. I think he found a different technique when he blocks lay-ups and jump shots. It was said by Jeff Van Gundy, “Kobe's basketball IQ, competitive spirit and skill set make him, unquestionably, the best closer in the game”. Kobe and LeBron do not have to substantiate being in their echelon because it is shown on the court. LeBron play’s for the Cavs and Kobe plays for the Lakers. LeBorn did not win the championship ring yet but that is where he’s headed. Kobe on the other hand has won the championship ring four times. This is Kobe’s thirteenth year playing in professional basketball and he has only been M.V.P one time. He was selected with the thirteenth pick in the 1996 NBA draft by the Charlotte Hornets. Lebron was selected number one pick in the 2003 NBA draft by the Cleveland Cavaliers. This is Lebron sixth year playing professional basketball and has won MVP one time Lebron and Kobe is intrepid at every moment. Kobe and Lebron put up big numbers on points most of their games. They also was selected it to the all-star games every year. Kobe is the best player in the NBA right now. Kobe was Mr. Basketball every year in his high school career. Lebron was Mr. Basketball for three years in his high school career. I think Lebron will become the best basketball player in the NBA soon. Lakers beat the Cavaliers 101-91 to sweep the season series. That came the same week Bryant scored a modern Madison Square Garden record of 61 points against the New York Knicks. Two nights later, James scored 52 and came within a rebound of his 21st triple-double.