Low Self- Esteem | Teen Ink

Low Self- Esteem

August 30, 2013
By KaylaDayann SILVER, Wilmington, North Carolina
KaylaDayann SILVER, Wilmington, North Carolina
6 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.







-Helen Keller


Do you have a problem with your weight? Do you feel as though you have to change your appearance for others to accept you? Are you unhappy with yourself in general? Then you have a self-esteem issue. If you are not able to love yourself or to see yourself in a good manner than you may not have a high self-esteem or your confidence level maybe low. There are ways for you to change that. The question is what are the ways that you can change that? And you have to ask yourself that question because you need to know the answer to better yourself in the long run. Have you ever thought to yourself the reason for these problems are because of your environment, the people around you, and or your childhood. These can all be factors or benefactors of the problem. Another setting factor can be that you have been bullied, molested, or assaulted. Statistics show that victims of some sort of abuse are most commonly found to have self-esteem and/or low confidence problems.


The author's comments:
Just my opinion on the topic