Should Women Join Army | Teen Ink

Should Women Join Army

By shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other
shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other

Readers are Leaders

Firstly Female of any country is a main character of any society that’s why wise people said you gave me literate women and I will you a give great nation also women play a vital role in this society in every field like forming industry, Police, Garment industry, Household chores etc. especially in 21st century in most of the field they can do anything because getting better grades from boys.

Next it’s said that female are weaker than male and since earlier days she has to be struggling hard to survival and some other religion understand that one who belongs this gender supposed to be equal rights like male but now currently in this era female has to prove themselves they can perform their best performance in any field so in order to provide opportunity for women we must give opportunity in Arm forces, there are a lots of department where they can perform better than men.

Secondly, First and foremost we have to think about it that persuading women to join army then make a department for selection and entry test because there are so many rooms to fulfill the gender gap in this organization, utilization the women skills would be more beneficial for the country not only for the nation and also a proud feeling of any family, in order to use 47% of population in this country these people not only be financial and economical supporting of their family and giving great hands to our army. Bold brave and body fit women will only be able to catch this opportunity.

Finally and lastly each of the family doesn’t want to get into army especially for women because they have to stay from home and family also it’s difficult to manage family life and no proper focus on children caring. It’s rather difficult than men to join forces especially in eastern culture because they are get along with laws relationship in our culture even if they have to caring of all family members and every year women can’t joint army. The Pakistan Navy prohibits women from serving in the combat missions, especially in the submarine force command Women can't join the armed forces as ordinary soldiers, airmen or sailors

Turning to women are appointed and serve in operation involving staff development and administration offices particularly in the regional and central headquarters women can only get commission. Total 7465 women have served the armed forces January 2019 and 93 percent of them were doctors, brigadier Nigar Johar became the first women to command in the history of Pakistan army.

Leaving aside as a consequence of women joining Army married life will be destroyed just because of responsibility of duties she will be unable to caring their family, without parenting children personality remain incomplete , before that it’s too late we have to think about our offspring future it’s bit necessary from Army Job. It sounds good women being a army officer but we have to accept its ground reality that as soon as women joins Army then neither she can fulfill married life requirement nor caring of children.

In Conclusion / to Conclude all things considered women should join Army at certain amount because it’s a high time to consider and persuade women to join Army so that they can play vital role in force also for the country I think it would be great opportunity for women and her family as soon as recruitment criteria would be discrimination free.