Being a procrastinator is a giant problem | Teen Ink

Being a procrastinator is a giant problem

By Mobin_salimi_1384 SILVER, Bandar Abbas, Other
Mobin_salimi_1384 SILVER, Bandar Abbas, Other

"When you are afraid of something dive straight into it, because the intensity of abstaining from it is greater (worse) than what you are afraid of."
Imam Ali (PBUH); Nahjul al-balagha, hadith n.175

Being a procrastinator has become the world's most popular habit for teens. There are three important causes for this habit to being a problem. First, They don't bother themselves with planning and just let things happen. This could be very disgusting because nobody can depend on their promises. For example, one of my friends in school promised his classmates to help us in cheating but he didn't study his lessons. Second, these persons are in the habit of doing anything but what they need to do at the moment. It's adorable but it isn't good enough. They don't do things in a schedule. So nobody can use the fruits of their work. For instance, a volunteer in my school's Islamic Students Association didn’t stay at the studying plans and failed in some lessons. Finally, these young procrastinators have a hard time in doing hard works. This is because of the laziness in their spirits. Like my best friend who always muttered while running in PE class. For these reasons, nobody agrees with this habit and that habit will spoil teenager's bodies and spirits. So it is a giant problem which has to be solved by procrastinators themselves as soon as possible.

Being a procrastinator will spoil teenager's bodies and spirits.