Pants At the Knees | Teen Ink

Pants At the Knees

By reanna hersick BRONZE, Berwyn, Illinois
reanna hersick BRONZE, Berwyn, Illinois

There are a lot of things that I dislike but there are also a lot of things that I can honestly say that I hate as well. I hate liars, cheaters, fake self absorbed people, and when guys wear their pants half way below their butt. I seriously don't understand what the point is in wearing pants that are not around your waist but are at your knees. But the part that really kills me and makes me laugh is when a guy wears his pants at his knees and still wears a belt.
What is honestly the point in wearing something that has a purpose of keeping up your pants so they won't fall below your knees when your pants are below your knees. To me if you're not going to wear pants the right way you might as well not wear them at all because it makes you look stupid when they are worn that way. I mean when I see a guy in the hallway with his pants below his butt and his shirt three sizes too big it makes me think of how ridiculous he looks, not how good looking the guy is because everything else is distracting me that makes me not even bother to look at him that way. In all honesty, it just makes me look at him roll my eyes and think how much longer it's going to be before his pants actually fall to his ankles and are dragging on the floor while he's walking.
I think one of the biggest things that really bother me about the whole thing is seeing their boxers and their butt hanging out their pants. It's like dude come on like I really want to see your boxers that look like they could have been from the 4th grade. What I don't understand is that some girls actually find that 'attractive' or 'hot' but I just don't see what is so hot about a guy's butt hanging out of his pants that aren't around the waist and are just in plain sight to see. When I see a girl that likes a guy who wears it like that It makes me think that the only reason why they like it is because it makes the guy look like a 'thug' or a 'gang banger' but in reality it just makes them look like an idiot.
A solution for this problem would be for all the guys to wear their pants at their waist and not at their knees and not have their butt or underwear showing. I wish guys would just stop thinking they're cool for thinking that having their pants at that level makes them even more attractive. And in complete honesty, someone really needs to give them a reality check.

kmeep GOLD said...
kmeep GOLD, Woodbury, New Jersey

If you can't laugh at yourself, laugh at other people.
-Tim Hawkins

Amen! XD XD

DifferentTeen PLATINUM, Seaford, Delaware

"There’s no such thing as true love, just spurts of insanity—falling over and over again, thinking that won’t happen to me"

Hmmm, I can respect your opinion and where you're coming from. But my feelings differ. Maybe you can check out my article "Saggy Pants" where my opinons are fully exspressed?

Samiiii said...
Haha i completely agree. I mean who even decided that was a 'cool' thing to do. They looke like wannabe ghetto idiots who I have no respect for. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but when you can see the cover's boxers, it kind of sends a red flag...

OneChance GOLD said...
OneChance GOLD, Westland, Michigan

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥be who YOU want to be, not what OTHERS want to see. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

omg.soo true!!!

abc123 said...
i think they should do what they want to wear it is their body if they want to wear that are get in trouble that is there fault not ours. So you can have your opinin but it si there body! LEAVE THEM ALONE!

live.laugh.love.18, Evanston, Wyoming

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

i agree too, its a total turnoff.

nellybee said...
so true. It makes them look like idiots,who never learned how to dress themselves!!!

Susanna G. BRONZE, Berwyn, Illinois
Haha! its true. When guys wear the sesame street boxers! lol good article 5.5 stars!