Universal Truth | Teen Ink

Universal Truth

By thunderbuddy3 SILVER, Melbourne, Florida
thunderbuddy3 SILVER, Melbourne, Florida

I go to seek a great perhaps.

It was today I saw the true sadness in the world. How people could just be taken. How if their forever couldn’t last forever mine cannot. Everyone is always losing. In constant pain. Life seems to go from loss to the next. Love is what makes us strong, it keeps us going when nothing else will. After our love is lost it leave us though. We live on for other people but the actual point is gone. You learn to live with then in their goneness. You think about what they’d say, how they act so they can live on through you. Are you in love or out of love. Nothing last forever for one reason or another. Everyone’s forever at some point gets taken away. That’s truly the saddest thing. The 20 year old who loses his wife in a tragic accident such as the Boston marathon. The parents who lose their kids in a shooting. Is anything guaranteed? No. Yes someone can do anything in their power to prevent something but that doesn’t mean it will be prevented. Loss suffering cannot be prevented. There is no reason for this. People hurt and suffer more than anyone can ever imagine. We for the most part put this pain on one another, by actions. These actions to pain have to be the way they are though. Or else along the course of life you would have never met the one you love. Never shared that best friend you had there’s no exact way to pin point where a course of action started. Therefor you cannot change anything In your life to get the same result Things set in motion a course of events that can change your life forever. To find the one, to lose the one. Life sets you up for pain.