How Strong Love Can Really Be | Teen Ink

How Strong Love Can Really Be

February 22, 2013
By boobear100 SILVER, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
boobear100 SILVER, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
what dont kill me will make me stronger


I never knew what love really was until i met this boy named Tae. Tae at first was just somebody i would kick it with then we so happen got together. It happened to Fast. Two weeks into the relationship he cheated on me. Well that realationship didnt last long it was only two weeks. Well three months later we got together and we became close. We fell in love with each other. He was my bestfriend, boyfriend, someone i could really go to if I needed advice on anything. We've been going strong for about 7, 8 months. He was my first everyhting minus the kiss. I meet his entire family. We evem cried together. We'll i let him be my first and yes, it was macgical. A month and a week later he cheeated on me with the same girl. Now let me remind you this was the person I told everything to even my deep dark sercrets so no I wasnt going to let him go that easily. Tae and I took a break and just recently got back together. When all that happened I didnt know what to do i wanted to kill myself but me having a great group of support from my friends I didnt. He was kinda sad that i didnt end up pregrant, I was to but then again I wasn't. I guess i wanted a part of him with me even when I could have him. He told me through when we got together that He had caught something from her. I got tested and I didnt have it, thank God. I thought about all that has happened to us and I'm still her and with him. I guess what I am trying to say when you love someone like really love someone, no matter what that person have did to you, when you can over look all the mistakes that's when you know that you found Love. That's when you found the person that you may spend the rest of your life with. You got to go through the bad to get to the good. I know it maybe hard but that's what you got to do.


The author's comments:
This is something really personal and this really happened to me. I think that some people can really relate to this and I came to warn young males and females what love can make a perosn really do.