Post Breakup Letter | Teen Ink

Post Breakup Letter

By KrisNoe GOLD, Mayfield, Kentucky
KrisNoe GOLD, Mayfield, Kentucky

Don't pay no mind to the demons. They fill you with fear.
- Phillip Phillips

My heart is not, was not, and will never be your X-box. So stop playing with it. I told you that I would always be there for you. And as much as it hurts, it is still true. For one reason only, and that is because I am one of the few people that has seen you lose control. And as much as that scared me, I stuck by your side and calmed you down. I loved you and all you did was want sex, which I didn't give. I kept certain things from unleashing part of you that is better left hidden. Even with all that, I didn't run away from you like I wanted to. I showed you part of my soul, part of who I really am, and you dumped me on Face-book. You didn't even have the guts to come dump me to my face. I definitely am not mad at you for dumping me, just pissed you did it in such an impersonal way.

I got dumped recently by a guy I thought I would have a lot longer than I actually did. And I want people to know how it really feels to be dumped on Face-book.

KrisNoe GOLD said...
KrisNoe GOLD, Mayfield, Kentucky

- Phillip Phillips

actually he never read this. i just needed to write it... thanks

CatchAFallingStar PLATINUM, Pearland, Texas

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was." - Unknown

I really liked this because I can relate to it. My ex-boyfriend was almost exactly like that, but the thing is, I know for a fact he used to love me. But something changed, I could tell. And when confronted about this, he ignored it, brushed it off. Like it was nothing. I actually had to break up with him because he told me he refused to break up with me. He probably thought it would hurt less, but it actually hurt more. Anyway, I have been dumped on Facebook before. It's not fun, to say the least. Great job with conveying your emotions in this. You sure told him :P