When The Rumors Are True | Teen Ink

When The Rumors Are True

August 23, 2010
By NomLoveMonster SILVER, Florence, Arizona
NomLoveMonster SILVER, Florence, Arizona
5 articles 0 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
"No one else will have me like you do, no one else will have me, only you."


I think it hurts the most when you hear the rumors, when you keep denying them, and force yourself to believe they are false, and find out it was all true. You sit there and think, "How could I be so blind?" I think it hurts the most when you see the one you've been with for so much time as moved on in so little. You see them walking the halls, holding her hand. Kissing her lips. Whispering that he loves her. But yet he left you alone in the world to wonder off, like a puppy in a house fire, and no one there to say her. But yet, I wonder why it ends like that. What the point of doing so many hurtful things to someone's heart, and not regretting them. And not seeing that you've broken them down so low, they don't think that they can see the sun ever again. I just think the worst pain of all is when your heart completely drops into your stomach when your phone vibrates and you see his name on your screen, thinking that he has something actually productive to say. But when you open the message, all he wants to do is get your advice on HER.