Never Too Young | Teen Ink

Never Too Young

By AmandaVi GOLD, Drayton Valley, Other
AmandaVi GOLD, Drayton Valley, Other

"Every song ends, but thats no reason not to enjoy the music?"

Most teenager's parents always say "Your too young to be dating". My mom on the other hand does not say that. My mom and dad met in Grade 8 and have been together ever since. Did they break up a few times? Yes! But I truly see that as true love because they got over their differences.
Kids should be able to learn their lessons. Yes, I dont think that saying "Mom, If I don't smoke or drink I'll never learn my lesson!" is a good things, thats not where I'm coming from.
Like how when almost every human being is little and their mom's tell them "Don't touch the stove it will burn you!" what do they automatically do? Touch the stove! And they learned their lesson.
Teens should learn their lesson. If a guy/girl breaks their heart they'll know what to look for next time. At this point most adults would say "We're the ones who sit their and help them feel better!" well isn't that what your supposed to do? As a parent isn't it your duty?
Teenagers will fall in love, break hearts, and will have a broken heart. But nothings going to stop them in the fight against what they believe in. And even parents KNOW that's true. So keep fighting and you will win in the end.

Never give up. <3

AmandaVi GOLD said...
AmandaVi GOLD, Drayton Valley, Other

Thanks! tell your friends!lol. Most likely every teen agrees ! :D

AmandaH SILVER said...
AmandaH SILVER, Woodbridge, Virginia

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Life is not counted by the breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away.
A little madness, a little kindness, makes for happiness.

WHOO! FIRST COMMENT! BOOYAH! Anyways, this really is true. I've been banned until out of highschool by dad but mom disagrees. We'll see where it goes.