Love Doesn't Exist | Teen Ink

Love Doesn't Exist

By sus_07 SILVER, New Delhi, Other
sus_07 SILVER, New Delhi, Other

“I could easily forgive his pride, if he had not mortified mine.”

If love is a colour….it shall be red

If love is a number……it shall be infinity

If love is a sensation…...it shall be shrill

If love is an accident……it shall be healing

There is always one point when you might give up on love because we follow this misconception that love is a forever thing. Love is about your passion towards a person at that particular moment when everything goes sensitive and all you can think about is them. Love isn’t damaging, Love isn’t ugly if you learn to not regret it, if you cherish it and look for a new love.

Love can be mistaken for a million things; all of those million things are love if you believe them to be. If you can say with a smile on your face and with confidence in your eyes that you have been in love, you have.

Every love story in history has come to an end, some were happy and some were regrets but no love story in history is sad, we make it sad because we regret it in the hope of finding a “forever love” which never existed and shall never exist.

The only way to not give up on love is either a happy ending or giving up on forever and living in the moment…. enjoying that particular feeling whilst you can and then with walk away with a smile.

He was passion

She was desire

At the end they met their fate

It all burned in fire.

its not pretty....love. 

Neolyth said...
Neolyth, Delhi, Other
What a beautiful way to describe love, absolutely love this articale