Love, Not Love! | Teen Ink

Love, Not Love!

By sus_07 SILVER, New Delhi, Other
sus_07 SILVER, New Delhi, Other

“I could easily forgive his pride, if he had not mortified mine.”

Sometimes love is unexpected because of the journey but the destination makes it unreal!

Love is a dark tunnel. There is light at the beginning and at the end, some find the way to happiness and some get lost in the dark. At this point we have all had some love stories with all of us as the heroes, and some of us were even lucky enough to make our crazy fantasy true. Sometimes love stories are meant to last, sometimes they end and sometimes they never begin but every one of them teaches us something.

We grow and learn not just as two people but as an individual, we connect more with ourselves and relinquish part of ourselves that were subduing us from being a better version of ourselves and outlive parts which improve us thereby leading to perfection. It is also said that love is a long way coming, its not! Love is untimed, its destined and if it ends that simply regards it as ‘not love’.

“Love isn't always pretty. Sometimes you spend all your time hoping it'll eventually be something different. Something better. Then, before you know it, you're back to square one, and you lost your heart somewhere along the way.”

Ask yourself the very question Romeo asked himself “did my heart love till now”? If you get an answer any other than no, don’t ever let that person go!

A romance is a long way coming and sometimes we confuse it with love, is it really love though? 

Read it, it might trigger a relization!