Do You Dream Of Me? | Teen Ink

Do You Dream Of Me?

By Maddie2022 BRONZE, Somerset, Kentucky
Maddie2022 BRONZE, Somerset, Kentucky

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night. I try to make myself fall back asleep. Then thoughts of you take up my mind. I start to wonder where you are or are you sleeping, and if you are, do you dream of me? Is it a good dream or a bad dream? Are you still in love with me in your dreams? Have you forgotten about me? Do you wake up and think of me? I know you have trouble sleeping anyway, so is it me who takes up your thoughts? Do you remember everything we did together? If I had the chance to talk to you again, what would I say? Well, I thought I had it all planned out. Now that it is here, I do not know what to say. I could accuse you of pushing me away. I could call myself the fool and hate you because you don't deserve my love. I should hate you, but I don't. I should want you to hurt like I am, but I don't. I'm still madly in love with everything that you are. I still find myself aching to call you and beg for you to come back. You are everything that I need and everything I shouldn't want.