Miley Cyrus Needs to Go | Teen Ink

Miley Cyrus Needs to Go

By Claire_Milan PLATINUM, Waldorf, Maryland
Claire_Milan PLATINUM, Waldorf, Maryland

"Love that we cannot have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest because True Love cannot be found where it truly doesn't exist nor can it be hidden where it truly does."---A wise young man

On the Miley Cyrus ticket I think that she is very low and highly irresponsible. I wouldn't trust her to pet sit for me! And so far as spending money to be like her is concerned, I wouldn't spend one red cent on anything with her name on it. I see her clothes in the front of the store and I am disgusted at them. Why? Because they have her name on the label and two because they are nice trendy clothes and affordable too!, but I simply REFUSE to be associated with Miley Cyrus! It's time some other people take a stand and remove her throne from her in this world that has monopolized all she is and has placed her at the top of the charts. Her time is up...

No reprinting, copying or distributing or any other form of use other than individual interest may be used without the writer's express permission.

rockmafia-611 BRONZE, Oran, Other

"There are multiple sides to all of us.Who we are and who we might be if we follow our dreams"
Miley Cyrus(Miles to go)

I totally disagree with you.Miley is growing up and trying to just be herself she's not anymore 15 years old.I think she's a good role model because she's strong person and no matter what people say about her she doesn't care and move on with her life and that's called SELF CONFIDENT.Calling her bad actress or singer shows that you people are jealous and i understand that.Who doesn't want to be Famous?who doesn't want to be a millioner at a young age and have everything he wants? plus if you don't like her why bother talking about her.There are a lot of people Old or young from all over the world who loves her and support her because she cares about her fans,she has changed some people's life and i'm one of them.

lil boo said...
i agree she really does need to go!

MissFictional, Richmond, Indiana
i understand why you dont like her, but i like her CLOTHES that she sells, thats it!!

MissFictional, Richmond, Indiana
i am just like you!!

horsegirl27 GOLD, Los Angeles, California

A dog comes when called; a cat takes a message and gets back to you

Hannah Montana is gone now! Its over! Miley literally burned the wig! Plus, shes not as bad as you'd think! I would know...

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

Miley Cyrus has ruined herself and the only I promote of hers is her clothes. But not because they are hers, but because I actually like them.

CatherineK SILVER, Omaha, Nebraska

“In all things it is better to hope than to despair”

I agree that Miley is taking over, but eight year olds don't know what true talent is. At one point I was a Miley Cyrus fan, but that was way back when she was just starting out. This whole Hannah Montana thing is getting way too big.

Ok.....Thank you for your input.

ConstanceScott BRONZE, Marion, South Carolina
Uh, what throne? The throne you are referring to is a tween throne. Besides, I am not a fan of hers and though I swore I would not buy any of her, i eventually did because they were such "nice trendy clothes and affordable too." You know who needs to go...I can make an entire list. In fact, I will put one in the forums.