Same sex marriages | Teen Ink

Same sex marriages

By artemis12 SILVER, Grand Prairie, Texas
artemis12 SILVER, Grand Prairie, Texas

do as you wish and say what you feel because those whi mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

In a world were almost anything is excepted somehow somewhere people becoming touchy and nervous with the thought of same sex marriages. I see nothing wrong with it. The devorce rate for opposite sex marriage is higher than ever so the excusse that it murders the meaning of marriage is a lie. There are so many people who are homosexual and in love that wish to get married. I say that if we are the so called land of the free then why does that not count for all people including homosexuals. A person can be against it all they want it is not like they have to be the one getting married to their same sex. I am against murder and violence, that doesn't mean people are going to stop with that. My mother is against her children dating doesn't mean she can stop us completely. In the end I say they should be allowed to marry anywheres and the ones who don't approve should just turn around and ignore the fact that they can't control everyone.

I just know that someday I will want to get married weither it be with a man or a woman and i want to feel like I am not doing something that can destroy the world.

wespired GOLD said...
wespired GOLD, Circle Pines, Minnesota

"God has given me the ability, the rest is up to me, believe... believe... believe." -- Billy Mills (Ox Lake 2008)

This cannot be allowed in our countrys churches, but I say if the state has a way of unification let them have the choice to get married but I cannot stand up for it haveing anything to do with the church. This cannot be forced on any church leader nor should any church leader choose to go with the marriage. This needs to be strictly between the couple and the state. I hate sin not the person sinning. I love all people and I am a sinner (so are pastors) but they cannot preach sin.

hrf1434 GOLD said...
hrf1434 GOLD, Collierville, Tennessee

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

The reason the country is agaist this is that we are a country based on christin beleifs and the bible clearly states that marringe and s*x are for male and female not male and male or female and female 

And I prsonaly disaggree with you because I am Christin and I beleive marrige and s*x are for male and female not male and male or female and female 

Thesilentraven PLATINUM, Mableton, Georgia

"il piu nell' uno," (according to Emerson, an Italian expression for beauty)

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" ~Emily Dickinson

"The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain"
~Kahlil Gibran

Very true, and you hold a wise point of you on the topic. I simply can't see much reason for opposing homosexual marriages. Thanks for writing this.

crazygal321 said...
OMG I SO TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS. IT IS AMAZING HOW PREGIDOUS AMERICA IS! IF WE DON'T LIKE IT THEN WE WILL CHANGE IT AND GET OUR WAY.I SAY IF THEY DON'T LIKE GET OVER IT. I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE.

artemis12 SILVER, Grand Prairie, Texas

thank you i really appriciate the feedback ^_^

NomLoveMonster SILVER, Florence, Arizona

"No one else will have me like you do, no one else will have me, only you."

iLovethis(:<3