Same sex marriages | Teen Ink

Same sex marriages

September 7, 2010
By artemis12 SILVER, Grand Prairie, Texas
artemis12 SILVER, Grand Prairie, Texas
6 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
do as you wish and say what you feel because those whi mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.


In a world were almost anything is excepted somehow somewhere people becoming touchy and nervous with the thought of same sex marriages. I see nothing wrong with it. The devorce rate for opposite sex marriage is higher than ever so the excusse that it murders the meaning of marriage is a lie. There are so many people who are homosexual and in love that wish to get married. I say that if we are the so called land of the free then why does that not count for all people including homosexuals. A person can be against it all they want it is not like they have to be the one getting married to their same sex. I am against murder and violence, that doesn't mean people are going to stop with that. My mother is against her children dating doesn't mean she can stop us completely. In the end I say they should be allowed to marry anywheres and the ones who don't approve should just turn around and ignore the fact that they can't control everyone.


The author's comments:
I just know that someday I will want to get married weither it be with a man or a woman and i want to feel like I am not doing something that can destroy the world.